Today’s program has to do with the DJI Mavic Air 2. Can you develop a long-lasting, lucrative company with this entry-level DJI drone?
Our caller for today, John is a brand-new drone pilot who has actually just recently purchased the DJI Mavic Mini 2. John is dealing with purchaser’s regret as he feels that he ought to have opted for a more effective, advanced drone rather.
While he was trying to find a commercially practical choice, he is fretted that he has actually squandered his cash after a “toy”. Has John made an incorrect purchase? Can he take a location in the market when there are other pilots flying more effective drones like the Mavic 2 Pro, Phantom, and Inspire?
Tune in to learn. Thanks for the excellent concern, John. Fly Safe!
Get Your Greatest and A Lot Of Typical Drone Certificate Questions Addressed by Downloading this FREE Part 107 PDF
Make certain to obtain the brand new Drone U landing pad!
Get your concerns responded to: https://thedroneu.com/
If you take pleasure in the program, the # 1 thing you can do to assist us out is to sign up for it on iTunes. Can we ask you to do that for us genuine fast? While you exist, leave us a 5-star evaluation, if you’re inclined to do so. Thanks! https://itunes.apple.com/us/podcast/ask-drone-u/id967352832
End Up Being a Drone U Member Access to over 30 courses, excellent resources, and our extraordinary neighborhood.
Follow United States
- [01:24] Toy or tool– how do you treat your drone?
- [03:00] Is the DJI Mavic Mini 2 a great choice for Part 107 pilots?
- [04:13] Today’s program is made to you by our most recent drone program, PROPS
- [06:15] Today’s concern has to do with the DJI Mavic Air 2?
- [08:35] Can you develop a lucrative drone company with excellent abilities however an inferior drone?
- [09:09] Is the DJI Mavic Air 2 a great drone for shooting realty videos?
- [10:06] Mavic 2 Pro vs. Mavic 2 Air– how do they compare?
- [10:52] What are a few of the downsides of owning entry-level DJI drones like the Mavic Air 2 or Mavic Mini 2?
- [11:50] Can you shoot smooth cinematic shots with an entry-level drone?
- [12:41] So, is the DJI Mavic Air 2 a commercially practical drone?
- [14:10] Why Paul still swears by the Phantom 4 Pro
- [16:07] Can you develop your company with simply an iPhone and Osmo?